uxcell 394mil 16.36sqft Car Noise Sound Deadener Deadening Insulation Mat Waterproof and Moistureproof 60" x 40"
uxcell 394mil 16.36sqft Car Noise Sound Deadener Deadening Insulation Mat Waterproof and Moistureproof 60" x 40" Features
- Strong sound insulation and absorption performance,heat insulation, damping and antisepsis
- Scratch resistant. The surface high-fiber cloth is fiberglass. Heatproof.Block transmit sunlight, engine, exhaust pipe heat to the cab, reduce air conditioning energy consumption, saving fuel
- Slow down the life pipeline and circuit.In the summer, due to the hot weather, heat comes from the front cover of car,shortening the life of pipeline and circuit, accelerate cracking
- Slow down the car paint ageing.Because of hot weather, the front outer cover through the direct sun, high temperature inside and outside the engine, accelerated paint aging
- Keeps Heat In-Cold Out in the Winter, Keeps Cold in-Heat Out in the Summer.In the winter, the engine temperature is very high, but outside is very low when driving, which make car parts damaged easier
Insulation Mat Acoustic Dampening Heat, Sound deadener Sound Proof Sticker
100% Brand New
Metal:PE with aluminum and self-adhesive
Covered with Alumium foil
Strong sound insulation and absorption performance,heat insulation, damping and antisepsis
Reducing energy consumption with strong performance of heat insution
Strong self-viscous performance
Strong shock resistance
Making sound more centralized and harmony by changing the way of sound transmission
1, Remove the door panels
2, Install the screws back in original place, it will easy be found when you mount, avoiding holes be covered
3, With roller tools will make insulation materials and sheet metal firm fit, and play best adhesive, damping performance
4, According to the effect you want choose construction program, only single Soundproof/Damping Plate or single Heat Noise Insulation Cotton or Both them.
5, You can also use on car roof floors, hood , firewall, chassis, trunk room, trunk lid and so on.. Do not cover the chassis wiring or air holes.
1, Please clean the surface you want to paste.
2, Make insulation materials and sheet metal firm fit, and play best adhesive, damping performance
3, Do not cover the chassis wiring or air holes when you installation
4, Appropriate use of adhesive tape will strengthen connections effectRead More