Victorinox Swiss Army Tinker Cub Scout Pocket Knife, Blue
Victorinox Swiss Army Tinker Cub Scout Pocket Knife, Blue Features
- Features 12 functions to equip you for everyday adventures - including 2.45" large blade, small blade, Phillips screwdriver, bottle opener with large screwdriver, and can opener with small screwdriver (See product description for full list of features)
- Stainless steel construction encased in polished blue ABS scales with the Cub Scouts logo provides sleek durability
- The Victorinox Swiss Army Boy Scouts of America Collection is manufactured under license by the Boy Scouts of America, and offers a collection that will be an instant hit at your next camp out
- Length: 3.58" (91mm), Height: .551", Weight: 2.187 oz.
- Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship
The 3½ inch Tinker Cub Scout was designed to be slim and lightweight. It easily slips into a pocket to be called upon when any number of appropriate tasks present themselves. As a mainstay in the Swiss Army Knife collection, it will quickly become your go to.
Scouting promises you the great outdoors. As a Scout, you can learn how to camp and hike, while taking care of the land. You also learn the importance of always being prepared. Durable enough to last a lifetime, and guaranteed for it, the Tinker Cub Scout includes all the implements needed for work and play. From cutting rope to whittling a stick, to preparing a campsite or even just those everyday fixes, you never know what task you’ll need it for, but with the Tinker Cub Scout in your pocket, you’ll always be prepared. The Boy Scouts of America Collection also makes a great gift for your favorite Scout or leader.
Like all Swiss Army Knives, the Tinker Cub Scout has a lifetime warranty, stainless steel implements and Swiss-made quality and durability.
Includes 12 Functions:
History and Heritage
- Large Blade
- Small Blade
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Can Opener with
- – Small Screwdriver (also for Phillips Screws)
- Bottle Opener with
- – Large Screwdriver
- – Wire Stripper
- Key Ring
In 1884, Master Cutler Karl Elsener opened a cutlery shop in Ibach, Switzerland. There, he and the cutlers’ union he formed produced the finest steel cutlery, finished with the now-famous proprietary edge preferred globally by professional and home cooks. In 1891, Karl supplied the Swiss Army with its standard issue Soldier’s Knife and in 1897 with the Officer’s Knife. In 1921, after the death of his mother, Victoria, and with the advent of stainless steel, then known as “inoxydable” and used in the production of his cutlery, Karl changed the name of the company to Victorinox. It is from those humble beginnings that a worldwide icon was born.
Today, Victorinox is still owned and operated by the Elsener family, and both the company and family still resides in the small village of Ibach, Switzerland. Care Tips for Swiss Army Knives
The various tools are manufactured from high-quality steel with precisely tuned features that are essential for the particular application. The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion. Sharpening
To re-sharpen your knife, use a whetstone at an angle of 15°– 20°. This will result in a cutting angle of 30°– 40°. If sharpening on a grinding wheel, always cool with plenty of water to avoid excessive temperatures and the resulting damages that may occur. Cleaning
After you’ve used your Swiss Army Knife for all of its various applications, such as cutting open numerous boxes, you may notice that the blades begin to stick together. Opening and closing the blades in warm water several times will allow the tools to easily move again. Once they have dried, it is recommended, to apply a small drop of oil between the blade or tool shank and the spring. To optimally maintain the locking mechanism, periodically apply a drop of our recommended Swiss Army Knife Oil. Never put Swiss Army Knives in the dishwasher.Read More
SCOUT Doggie Bag Lunch Cooler, High Line
SCOUT Doggie Bag Lunch Cooler, High Line Features
- Measures 7-1/2-inches wide by 11-1/2-inches high by 7-inches deep
- Long gone are the days of boring lunch boxes; A top handle allows for easy carrying
- Heat-sealed, PVC-free liner
- Buckle closure; Exterior pocket
- This friendly fabric wipes clean and allows coolers to easily fold or fill to the brim, all equally important when carrying food and beverages; Spot clean with a damp wash cloth or towel, with or without soap - it's just that simple
SCOUT Doggie Bag: Long gone are the days of boring lunch boxes. A top handle allows for easy carrying and the cooler fits nicely inside most SCOUT totes. There is an outside pocket to hold napkins and utensils, or candy bars (no judgement here!).
Everyone has stuff, SCOUT gives them a place to put it. SCOUT is a lifestyle brand known for bright colors, original patterns and functional products. The collection of bags, coolers, accessories and storage is designed with ease in mind - ideal for those with active lifestyles (yes, you!) and growing families. New and exclusive patterns are developed each season, making the stylish bags unlike anything else.Read More
Kurt Adler Boy Scouts of America Eagle Scout Shirt Detailed with Eagle Accessories Christmas Ornament
Kurt Adler Boy Scouts of America Eagle Scout Shirt Detailed with Eagle Accessories Christmas Ornament Features
- BSA Eagle Scout Shirt with Detailed Eagle Accessories Ornament
- Highly Detailed with Eagle Neckerchief, Full Shash of Merit Badge Patches, Eagle Medal and Eagle Patch.
- Material: Resin; Approx Measurement 3.25-inches Length x 3.25-inch Wide
- Offically Licensed Product
- Great Gift for an Eagle Scout of Any Age!
BSA Eagle Scout Shirt with Detailed Eagle Accessories Ornament by Kurt Adler. Highly Detailed with Eagle Neckerchief, Full Shash with Badge Patches, Eagle Medal and Eagle Patch. Material: Resin; Approx Measurement 3.25-inches Length x 3.25-inch Wide. Offically Licensed Product. Great Gift for Christmas and Perfect Gift for an Eagle Scout Court of Honor Ceremony.Read More
What people says about Scouts
Other Review about Scouts, product Review How find cheap flights online • insane 2017 guide, How to find cheap flights online • the insane 2017 until now i cannot find cheap airline start with cheap air (use promo code to save) 2. search jet blue. product Review 7 google flights tricks travel, Chances are you’re familiar with google flights. the travel search engine does button and let the google now app track travel cheap flights sign. product feature Facebook graph search lets find posts: ', Facebook graph search now lets you find old posts: when someone's using graph search to look for a post on that evergreen topic two years from now, your posts can. product feature How find cheap flight , Find cheap airfare; and today i am going to help you master how to find a cheap flight. budget airlines now service many long-haul routes,. product feature How book cheapest flight , So instead, you book that cheap flight which there is now a web search engine which finds hidden city tickets for you. it’s called. product feature Facebook search lets find specific posts, , Facebook search now lets you find specific posts, not just people. new tapping on those suggestions now brings up a "post-centric" search results page. Post at Scouts Features Reviews.