Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 case, [World’s First Anti Microbial Case for Kids] PURE SENSE BUDDY Rugged Children Protective Carry Cover + Shoulder Strap, Handle, Stand, Screen Protector (Blue)
Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 case, [World’s First Anti Microbial Case for Kids] PURE SENSE BUDDY Rugged Children Protective Carry Cover + Shoulder Strap, Handle, Stand, Screen Protector (Blue) Features
Fitting guide Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 inch
- DESIGNED FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB E 8.0 - two color body design to form-fit Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 . Customized cutouts give open access to volume & hold buttons, charging port, headphone port, speakers, front / rear camera. Includes self-applicable clear Screen Protector for shatterproof display protection & alcohol free natural Screen Cleaning Spray with microfiber cloth.
- CHILDPROOF, HEAVY DUTY, DROP PROOF, RUGGED TABLET PROTECTOR - durable rubberized 100% non-toxic EVA foam cushion for best shockproof protection. Innovative, unbreakable tough bumper fully covers back of device. Raised bezel around edges protects display from face first hard screen falls, shock and impact. PureSense gives your Samsung tablet indestructible armor body it deserves.
- WORLD'S FIRST EVER ANTIMICROBIAL SAMSUNG KID SAFE CASE - the Buddy case is treated with patented SteriTouch® anti microbial surface protection technology. Uses natural sterilizing properties of silver to control & restrict bacterial odor growth and resist deterioration by mold fungus. Guaranteed long lasting antimicrobial performance (10+ years). Active substance is EFSA and FDA approved. Doesn't contain nano-silver, triclosan or other additives which have health / environmental concerns.
- 2-IN-1 HANDLE & STAND + REMOVABLE SHOULDER STRAP - large handle designed for comfortable one handed grip (suitable for smaller children's hands) for easy carry and travel. Handle folds into upright stand for watching movies or improved typing angle. Box includes expandable & detachable shoulder strap. Straps attach to holes forming carrying case like messenger bag / neck bag / sling / harness or cross body holster. You can even strap mount to car headrest for back seat entertainment!
- IDEAL FOR BOYS, GIRLS, TODDLERS, SCHOOL, AUTISM, SPECIAL NEEDS, GIFT - One case to rule them all? The Pure Sense Buddy is made of strong & lightweight, colorful, sturdy, child friendly and kid safe EVA foam to guard your tablet. Get it in light blue / navy blue & pink / purple to match any baby, boy, girl, toddler, child, teen of any age group! Also suitable for active adults (gym, yoga, training), professionals working in medical fields and disabled people.
SM-T377R (US Cellular)
- Easy to install, 2-color single body shell
- Reinforced squishy protection on all corners and sides guards tablet from impact & falls
- Protect tablet display defense with raised bezel around screen edge
- Form-fitting shell leaves open access to all buttons, ports and photo camera
- Easy to wash and clean (water resistant) material made from child friendly, non-toxic EVA foam (similar to silicon & rubber, but stronger)
- Great for kids and toddlers of all ages
- Suitable for Hospitals, Schools, Kindergardens, Gyms Comfortable 2-in-1 Handle + Stand with Shoulder Strap Accessory
- Cute bulky handle makes it easy for smaller, childrens hands to carry / walk around with case
- Handle doubles as dual angle stand for watching movies / cartoons and drawing / typing
- Adjustable, detachable shoulder strap perfect for easy carrying
- Bonus: tie shoulder strap around car headrest for child backseat entertainment Antimicrobial Protection by Steritouch®
- World's first-ever Antimicrobial kids tablet case
- Controls organisms responsible for smell, odors and staining
- Antimicrobial technology invented and patented by UK based Steritouch
- Antimicrobial performance confirmed by testing to JIS / ISO standards
- Active substance is EFSA + FDA approved Package Box Contents
- 1x Buddy tablet case
- 1x tablet Screen protector
- 1x tablet Shoulder strap
- 1x Alcohol Free Natural Screen cleaning spray with microfiber clothRead More