HF-B3G Triple Axis HF RF Power Meter Analyzer and Detector Measuring EMF Radiation-Cell Phones-Smart Meters-Cell Towers-WiFi-Microwave-Blouetooth-Calibrated-Used for EMF Home Inspections-Free Support
HF-B3G Triple Axis HF RF Power Meter Analyzer and Detector Measuring EMF Radiation-Cell Phones-Smart Meters-Cell Towers-WiFi-Microwave-Blouetooth-Calibrated-Used for EMF Home Inspections-Free Support Features
- Reliable meter for measuring RF and HF Radiation from sources such as Cell Phones, Cell Towers, Smart meters, Wifi modems
- Can be operated by both beginner and advanced users; beginners should measure µW/cm2, while advanced users can use V/m or µW/m2 as their unit of measurement
- For an environment to be considered "safe", your readings should not exceed 0.003 µW/cm2 (or equivalent for a different unit)
- Directional characteristic: Isotropic, triaxial.Measurement range selection: one continuous range.
- Free technical support provided for every purchase; beginner's guide available for download in this listing
The HF-B3G is designed for measuring and monitoring Radio Frequency (RF) electromagnetic field strength, and is capable of measuring the frequency range of 50MHz~3.5GHz.
-RF range: 38mV to 20V/M
-Frequency range: 50MHz to 3.5GHz.
-Sensors:Triple Axis (X,Y,Z)
-Manual data memory (Max & AVG) records
-Calibration factor,Alarm and Clock settings Applications:
-RF power measurement for transmitters.
-High frequency(RF)electromagnetic wave field strength measurement.
-Mobile phone base station antenna radiation power density measurement
-Spy camera,wireless bug finder
-Wireless communication (CW,TDMA,GSM,DECT) applications
-Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) detection,installation
-Cellular /Cordless phone radiation safety level
-Microwave oven leakage detection
-Personal living environment EMF safety Specifications:
*Display type: Liquid-crystal (LCD),4-1/2 digits maximum reading 19999
*Measurement method:Digital,triaxial measurement
*Directional characteristic: Isotropic, triaxial
*Measurement range selection:one continuous range
*Display resolution:0. 1mV/m, 0.1µA/m, 0.001µW/m2, 0.001µW/cm2
*Setting time: typically 1.5s (0 to 90% measurement value.)
*Sample rate:1.5 times per second
*Audible alarm: Buzzer
*Units: mV/m,V/m,µA/m,mA/m,µW/m2, mW/m2,µW/cm2
*Display value: Instantaneous measured value, maximum value,average value, or maximum average value
*Alarm function:adjustable threshold with ON / OFF
*Calibration factor CAL:adjustable
*Manual data memory and read storage:200 data sets
*Battery life:Approximate 15 hours
*Batteries: 9V NEDA 1604, IEC 6F22 or JIS 006P
*Battery included: 9V battery x 1Read More