MulWark 9 Pieces Professional Grade Gun Bolt Catch Roll Pin Punch Set Tool Kit - Hand Pin Remover Tool with Punch Set Holder for Automotive, Gunsmithing, Watch Repair, Jewelry and Craft
MulWark 9 Pieces Professional Grade Gun Bolt Catch Roll Pin Punch Set Tool Kit - Hand Pin Remover Tool with Punch Set Holder for Automotive, Gunsmithing, Watch Repair, Jewelry and Craft Features
- Use drop forged and heat treated steel to offer extreme durability, and the long, parallel ground shanks with knurled handle can achieve better grip
- The high quality chrome-vanadium steel with around hardness of 50 HRC can eliminate bending, flexing or broken when punched on
- Small, lightweight hand tools used to install / drive hollow pins or split roll pins, e.g. Ar15 bolt catch pin, bolt carrier group pin, gas block roll pin, trigger guard/ charging handle roll pin, foosball men roll pin, charging handle pins or any other machinery linkage pins, etc. Specifically designed for jewelers, gunsmith, watchmakers, repairs and crafts
- The fashionable orange punches pouch to make it more standing out in your tool room and decrease the tediousness of repair/building work
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: all MulWark tools are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for as long as you own the product, you may return this product free of charge with original purchase receipt or choose to get a replacement
MulWark 9 in 1 roll pin punch set are the safest and easiest tool to remove and re-use roll or spring pins without causing glaring damage to the pins. With these pins becoming so common, having the right punches to remove them is absolutely necessary. This roll pin punch set features:
★ Long-term Durability
⦁ Each punch is made of chrome-vanadium steel (hardness up to 48-56 HRC), which prevents rounding of the punch and prolongs the punch life
⦁ Its black oxide steel finish gives strong resistance to corrosion, abrasion or glaring damage
★ Best Punch Performance
⦁ These have little bump on the end, making it line up on the roll pin for a nice easy removal or installment of the roll pin, and the rounded, plastic tip makes sure it won't cause scratches or deform the pins
⦁ The punch tips have a reverse-taper design making them slightly wider than the rest of the shaft so they won't stick in pin holes
★ Key Value:
MulWark applies selected materials and special finishing & craftsmanship to these punches, in order to achieve the most proper hardness, avoiding easily bending or the opposite, easily breaking.
★ What Is Inside the Package:
⦁ 1-pc. 1/16" X 2 3/4"
⦁ 1-pc. 5/64" X 3 1/4"
⦁ 1-pc. 3/32" X 3 1/2"
⦁ 1-pc. 1/8" X 4"
⦁ 1-pc. 5/32" X 4 1/2"
⦁ 1-pc. 3/16" X 4 3/4"
⦁ 1-pc. 7/32" X 5"
⦁ 1-pc. 1/4" X 5 1/2"
⦁ 1-pc. 5/16" X 6 1/4"
⦁ 1-pc. Roll-up storage pouch
★ Who It Is Design for:
⦁ Mr. DIY
⦁ Professionals or amateurs as armorers, jewelers, gunsmith, watchmakers, carpenters, and mechanics, etc.
⦁ This set is ideal for multi-purpose as repairing or servicing guns, small equipment, machines, and vehicles, e.g. door pin removal, Ar15 spring repair, cotter pin extractorRead More