Neonatal Features List features Best camera 2017: 14 cameras buy | trusted, Best camera buying guide we review everything from fun and casual cameras to so here’s a quick guide to the different types of camera you can buy. best. features Television reviews | tvs buy | televisions 2017, Read our television reviews and compare models, brand and features..Features My buy - write review, My best buy ® members get 25 points for every review we publish when a valid my best buy member number is provided, up to 8 reviews per calendar year (a total of 200. Features Best camera 2017: 14 cameras buy | trusted, Best camera buying guide we review everything from fun and casual cameras to so here’s a quick guide to the different types of camera you can buy. best. Features Television reviews | tvs buy | televisions 2017, Read our television reviews and compare models, brand and features..
at this site help visitor to find best Neonatal product at Amazon.com by provides Neonatal product features list, visitor can compares many Neonatal product, simple click at read more button to find detail about Neonatal features, description, costumer review, price and real time discount at Amazon.com, below we provides Neonatal features comparison tables.
Neonatal Features Comparison Tables
Merenstein & Gardner's Handbook of Neonatal Intensive Care - E-Book
Merenstein & Gardner's Handbook of Neonatal Intensive Care - E-Book Features
Merenstein & Gardner’s Handbook of Neonatal Intensive Care, 8th Edition, is the leading resource for collaborative, interprofessional critical care of newborns. Co-authored by physicians and nurses, it offers concise, comprehensive coverage with a unique multidisciplinary approach and real-world perspective that make it an essential guide for both neonatal nurses and physicians. The 8th edition features the latest neonatal research, evidence, clinical guidelines, and practice recommendations — all in a practical quick-reference format for easy retrieval and review of key information.
- UNIQUE! Multidisciplinary author and contributor team consists of two physicians and two nurses, with each chapter written and reviewed by a physician-nurse team to ensure that information mirrors current, real-world practice in a neonatal intensive care unit.
- Critical Findings boxes and tables outline symptoms and diagnostic findings that require immediate attention, helping you prioritize assessment data and steps in initial care.
- UNIQUE! Clinical content highlighted in color allows you to quickly scan for information that directly affects patient care.
- UNIQUE! Parent Teaching boxes highlight relevant information to share with a patient’s caregivers.
- Clinical images, graphs, and algorithms illustrate clinically relevant concepts in neonatal intensive care.
- Streamlined references include only the most current or classic sources.
- NEW! Coverage of the latest neonatal research, evidence, clinical guidelines, and practice recommendations addresses topics such as: women with chronic illnesses becoming pregnant; maternal obesity; hypotension and shock in premature infants; pain and sedation; dedicated feeding sets vs. IVs for safety; MRSA; pediatric stroke; autism screening; discharge coordination; and more.
- NEW! The latest AAP recommendations and guidelines for hypoglycemia, jaundice, herpes, respiratory syncytial virus, and neonatal transport team composition.
- EXPANDED! Revised Evidence-Based Clinical Practice chapter focuses on evidence-based practice and quality improvement and the role of qualitative research in EBP.
- EXPANDED! Updated Infection in the Neonate chapter features new GBS guidelines and CRP research.
Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation
Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation Features
New 7th Edition!Read More
Powerful resource for interactive, simulation-based teaching and learning!
The Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) is an educational program jointly sponsored by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and the American Heart Association (AHA). The course is designed to teach an evidence-based approach to resuscitation of the newborn to hospital staff who care for newborns at the time of delivery.New in the 7th edition!
- Text updated to reflect the 2015 AAP/AHA Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care of the Neonate
- Two new chapters added covering post-resuscitation care and preparing for resuscitation
- 140+ new full-color photographs replacing most line drawings
Core Curriculum for Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing - E-Book (Core Curriculum for Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing (AWHONN))
Core Curriculum for Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing - E-Book (Core Curriculum for Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing (AWHONN)) Features
Perfect as a resource in the field or for exam preparation, this authoritative reference from the Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN) includes in-depth coverage of the most common neonatal disorders and their management. The concise outline format highlights the essentials of each condition including definition, etiology, pathophysiology, signs and symptoms, diagnostic tests, treatments, and outcomes to help you find important information quickly. This new edition also features an increased focus on evidence-based practice, new CAMTS and AAMS guidelines, new techniques for PICC placement, and changes to the Neonatal Resuscitation Program.
All necessary information to prepare for the neonatal intensive care nursing certification examination is included.
- Concise outline format provides access to important nursing considerations associated with the management of the most common conditions in the neonate.
- Text provides a collaborative effort between the three most authoritative associations in neonatal intensive care nursing - AWHONN, AACN, and NANN.
- Information on families, ethics, legal issues, research, case management, and the transition to home acknowledge the full scope of neonatal nursing practice.
- NEW! CAMTS and AAMS guidelines, techniques for PICC placement, and changes to the Neonatal Resuscitation Program are just a few of the updates that reveal the importance the new edition places on safety practices and procedures.
- NEW! Updated chapter on Patient Safety includes selected improvement strategies and resources for neonatal nurses to build a patient safety toolkit, discusses TeamSTEPPS (Team Strategies and Tools to Enhance Performance and Patient Safety), and recognizes human issues, such as shift work and fatigue.
- NEW! Increased focus on evidence-based practice for preterm infants, medications, and antepartum-intrapartum complications sets the standard for neonatal nursing practice.
- NEW! Strategies to promote inclusionary care better reflect nursing care today by focusing on family-centered care, comprehensive perinatal records, health care teams in the NICU, and best practices in the care of the late preterm infant.
- NEW! Comprehensively revised chapter on Immunology identifies risk factors for infection associated with term and preterm infants, distinguishes clinical symptoms and therapies associated with TORCHES CLAP spectrum infections, and includes prevention strategies for hospital-acquired infections.
- NEW! Thoroughly updated content and references reflect currency and technologic advances.
- NEW! Refocused chapter on Developmental Care guides the nurse to use assessment within the context of the environment and situation to initiate interventions in the moment or use patterns of responses for developing plans of care and presents core measures on evaluating developmental care practices in the NICU.
Neonatal and Pediatric Respiratory Care, 4e
Neonatal and Pediatric Respiratory Care, 4e Features
A comprehensive text on respiratory care for neonates, infants, and children, Neonatal and Pediatric Respiratory Care, 4th Edition provides a solid foundation in the assessment and treatment of respiratory care disorders. Clear, full-color coverage emphasizes clinical application of the principles of neonatal/pediatric respiratory care. New to this edition is coverage of the latest advances in clinical practice, a chapter devoted to quality and safety, and summary boxes discussing real-world clinical scenarios. From author Brian Walsh, an experienced educator and respiratory therapist, this text is an excellent study tool for the NBRC’s Neonatal/Pediatric Specialty exam!
- A comprehensive, evidence-based approach covers all of the major topics of respiratory care for neonates, infants, and children, including both theory and application.
- Case studies help you master the more difficult areas of care for neonatal and pediatric disorders.
- Logical, streamlined organization makes it easier for students to master the material and prepare for an entry-level BS degree and the national Neonatal/Pediatric Specialty credentialing exam.
- Learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter highlight the "take-aways" by breaking down key content into measurable behaviors, criteria, and conditions.
- Complete test preparation is provided through coverage of all the content in the matrix for the NPS exam.
- NBRC exam-style assessment questions test your comprehension of the material in each chapter.
- Answers to assessment and case study questions are provided on the Evolve companion website.
New Quality and Safety chapter addresses quality care for the neonatal/pediatric patient.Read More
- New Clinical Highlights boxes discuss realistic scenarios to help you apply your knowledge to clinical practice.
- UPDATED! Over 400 full-color illustrations ― plus clear tables and graphs― make it easier to visualize key concepts.
- New! Key point summary at end of each chapter highlights essential content in a bulleted format.
- New! Glossary provides easy access to key terms and their definitions.
- New! Key terms at the beginning of each chapter highlight important terminology.
Neonatal Pocket Guide for NICU Nurses
Neonatal Pocket Guide for NICU Nurses Features
This pocket guide is a collection of quick point-of-care reference materials for NICU nurses.
* Prenatal Factors
* Cultural Indicators
* Resuscitation/Delivery Room
* Resuscitation Methods
* Endotrachial Tubes
* Line Placement
* Respiratory Medications
* Cardiac Medications
* Fluids, Electrolytes & Nutrition
* Infectious Disease
* Bilirubin / Neonatal Lab Values
* Neonatal Lab Values
* ReferencesRead More
Pediatric & Neonatal Dosage Handbook
Pediatric & Neonatal Dosage Handbook Features
- Pediatric Neonatal Dosage Handbook
The Lexicomp Pediatric & Neonatal Dosage Handbook, 23rd edition is a valuable point-of- care dosing resource designed to support medical professionals managing pediatric and neonatal patients. The Pediatric & Neonatal Dosing Handbook includes more than 1,000 drug monographs featuring concise fields of information specific to neonates and children. It follows a convenient, dictionary-like format, with drug products alphabetically organized and cross- referenced by U.S. and Canadian brand names. Clear, concise and relevant Lexicomp drug information is supplemented by an extensive Appendix of comparative charts, tables and supportive information, as well as a Therapeutic Category & Key Word Index.Read More
Certification and Core Review for Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing - E-Book
Certification and Core Review for Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing - E-Book Features
Get ready for your neonatal intensive care nursing certification exam with the only review developed in collaboration with three leading nursing organizations! From AACN, AWHONN, and NANN, Certification and Core Review for Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing, 5th Edition prepares you for your examination with hundreds of high-quality study questions and realistic test simulation. Based on the latest test plans of the AACN’s CCRN®-Neonatal exam and the NCC’s Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing (RNC-NIC) exam, review questions cover the changes to the Core Curriculum and reflect the latest evidence, essential knowledge, and best practices. New to this edition are three new chapters and 225 completely new review questions. This powerful study tool offers unparalleled preparation for your certification exam!
Endorsed by the three most authoritative associations in neonatal intensive care nursing: the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN); the Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN); and the National Association of Neonatal Nurses (NANN).
- Realistic exam practice is offered through 675 total questions that mirror the certification exam content, the multiple-choice question format, and the distribution of content.
- Answers are provided for each question, accompanied by rationales and references, to enhance your understanding of the material.
- Online flexibility allows you to organize review questions and test format by your preferred examination, either the AACN or NCC.
- Online exam simulation — included free with each new copy of the book — mirrors the test-taking experience with an interactive, timed format.
- Customized study lets you choose whether to work through online questions in Study Mode or Examination Mode.
- Online remediation includes rationales for both correct and incorrect answers, and in-book remediation provides rationales for correct answers.
- A compact, portable size makes the book easier to study anytime, anywhere.
- 225 NEW review questions include 75 in the book and 150 additional online questions on the Evolve companion website.
- Thoroughly UPDATED review content reflects AACN’s latest CCRN®-Neonatal exam and the NCC’s latest Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing (RNC-NIC) exam, information in Core Curriculum for Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing, 5th Edition, and the newest evidence-based guidelines for neonatal critical care.
- NEW! Three new chapters include Grieving Process, Quality Improvement, and Facilitation of Learning.
- NEW focus on culturally sensitive care is included in an expanded Family Integration and Culturally Sensitive Care chapter.
- UPDATED rationales in the Answer Key are referenced to the most recent literature and evidence-based guidelines.
- Compatibility with IPads, iPhones, and other mobile devices allows online exam practice that is easy and convenient.
MDF® MD One Stainless Steel Premium Dual Head Infant-Neonatal Stethoscope - All Black (MDF777I-BO)
MDF® MD One Stainless Steel Premium Dual Head Infant-Neonatal Stethoscope - All Black (MDF777I-BO) Features
- Handcrafted Since 1971 | Lifetime Warranty | Free-Parts-for-Life Program | Latex-Free
- 100% STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION > Acoustically-superior stainless steel.Available in 13 colors!
- INFANT STETHOSCOPE > High quality auscultation
- PREVENT PUNCTURED EAR DRUMS > Patented SafetyLock» Eartip Adaptors are non-invasive and leads the industry in user safety
- PRE-ANGLED > ErgonoMax» Headset is anatomically angled at 15Á for a precise fit
Handcrafted Since 1971 | Lifetime Warranty | Free-Parts-for-Life Program | Latex Free
Constructed from acoustically-superior stainless steel, the MDF® MD OneTM Infant Stethoscope delivers accurate auscultation of heart, lung, and Korotkoff sounds with acoustic integrity and clarity. An ergonomic design ensures comfort for the doctor and patient,even during extended use. The MD OneTM Infant Stethoscope is a premier diagnostic instrument with unmatched performance, durability, and aesthetics.
Chestpiece: The handcrafted stainless steel dual-head infant chestpiece is precisely machined and hand polished for the highest performance and durability. The full-rotation acoustic valve stem with green indicator dot allows the user to easily identify the active sound channel and seals in sound. The chestpiece is fitted with an ultrasensitive infant diaphragm sealed with a non-chill retaining ring to provide a secure acoustic transmission. The infant bell, crowned with a non-chill bell ring, provides greater sound amplification, isolation of low frequencies, and patient comfort.
Acoustic Tubing: Constructed of thicker, denser, latex-free PVC, the Y-configuration non-stick acoustic tubing provides insulation for superior sound transmission and seals out ambient noise while preventing the cracking and wearing that can occur from repeated use. The longer-than-average length allows a comfortable space between health professional and patient.
ErgonoMax® Headset: Hand polished, pre-angled stainless steel headset features a patented internal dual-leaf spring construction for durability industry in user safety. Patented SafetyLockTM eartip adaptors lead the industry in user safety.
Included Accessories: 2 extra sets ComfortSeal® eartips, spare ultrasensitive diaphragm, and ID tag.Read More
Biotics Research Cytozyme-THY Neonatal Thymus Tissue Concentrate -- 180 Tablets
Biotics Research Cytozyme-THY Neonatal Thymus Tissue Concentrate -- 180 Tablets Features
- Supplies glandular specific support as Neonatal Thymus Concentrate (bovine), combined with SOD and catalase, important antioxidant enzymes
- Biotics Research
Supplies glandular specific support as Neonatal Thymus Concentrate (bovine), combined with SOD and catalase, important antioxidant enzymes. Thymic function is critical in immune health, however thymic function declines with age. The thymus gland is most active following birth (neonatal stage).Read More
Neonatal Certification Review For The CCRN And RNC High-Risk Examinations
Neonatal Certification Review For The CCRN And RNC High-Risk Examinations Features
- Neonatal Certification Review For The CCRN And RNC High Risk Examinations
Neonatal Certification Review for the CCRN and RNC High-Risk Examinations, Second Edition is an invaluable review guide to prepare for certification as a neonatal nurse. Ideal for those seeking the RNC credential in Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing (RNC-NIC) or the neonatal CCRN credential, it also offers helpful information about Low Risk Neonatal Nursing (RNC-LRN) certification. Completely updated and revised, the Second Edition contains more than 1,000 questions with comprehensive answer rationales on a broad range of topics, test-taking strategies, and a new section on breastfeeding. Each new print copy includes Navigate 2 Preferred Access that unlocks a comprehensive and interactive eBook and Navigate 2 TestPrep with questions generated from the book.Read More
What people says about Neonatal
Other Review about Neonatal, product Review How find cheap flights online • insane 2017 guide, How to find cheap flights online • the insane 2017 until now i cannot find cheap airline start with cheap air (use promo code to save) 2. search jet blue. product Review Courier services & cheap delivery | send parcel | parcel2go, Get the best rates on parcel delivery from parcel2go. send a parcel from just £1.95 exc vat, and compare parcel delivery quotes from cheap uk courier services! book now!. product feature How book cheapest flight , So instead, you book that cheap flight which there is now a web search engine which finds hidden city tickets for you. it’s called. product feature Facebook graph search lets find posts: ', Facebook graph search now lets you find old posts: when someone's using graph search to look for a post on that evergreen topic two years from now, your posts can. product feature Cheap flights, airline tickets, cheapest flights, air, Find the best deals on cheap airfare and plane tickets with cheapflightnow to save money. all the best fares in one search. call now toll free 877-245-1390 (us). product feature Facebook search lets find specific posts, , Facebook search now lets you find specific posts, not just people. new tapping on those suggestions now brings up a "post-centric" search results page. Post at Neonatal Features Reviews.