14 Gauge Speaker Wire 50ft - Pure Copper Core Stranded 2-Conductor Audio Cables for Home Theater , Car Speakers , Amps , Subwoofer , DJ - 14 AWG w/ White Polarity Stripe by eXtreme Consumer Products
14 Gauge Speaker Wire 50ft - Pure Copper Core Stranded 2-Conductor Audio Cables for Home Theater , Car Speakers , Amps , Subwoofer , DJ - 14 AWG w/ White Polarity Stripe by eXtreme Consumer Products Features
eXtreme Speaker Wire - 50' Spool
- UNIVERSAL: This Wire Can be Used for Any Home, Studio, or Car Audio Application for Which You Require Clear Crisp Output. (IE: High Def TV, Audio Amps, Studio Monitors, Alarm System, and More)
- TRUE COPPER CORE: Many Manufacturers Will Tell You Their Speaker Wire Has a Copper Core, but What You Get is an Aluminum Core Coated in Copper. Our Wire is a TRUE Copper Core, Through and Through
- WIRE SPECIALISTS: We Sell a Wide Variety of Different Wire Types, for Different Solutions. Rest Assured Knowing that You Are Getting a Product We Stand Behind 100%. 30 Day Returns, No Problem
- AMERICAN MADE: This is No Cheap Wire Manufactured in a Foreign Country. This Quality Speaker Wire is Manufactured Right Here in the Good Ole USA. We Pride Ourselves on That Fact
- MANY LENGTHS: If You're Looking for Another Length, Please Visit Our Amazon Store. We Carry a Variety of Different Speaker Wire Lengths to Meet Your Specific Needs, and Appreciate Your Business
If you want crystal clarity in your audio system, you need to ensure that your audio wire is not the bottleneck in the quality of your setup. You don't want to use a low quality wire that is going to hinder your listening experience by creating too much resistance or "impedance".
Our eXtreme Speaker Wire
is a 14 gauge, stranded copper core (not copper-clad aluminum, or a less conductive, corrosive metal, wrapped in a copper coating). This will give you a run length of 20' to a nominal 2 ohm speaker, 40' to a nominal 4 ohm speaker, etc.
The PVC coated duplex construction speaker cable is a great general application speaker wire for either the professional, or the home audio enthusiast. There's NO reason to spend exorbitant amounts of money for "high tech", exotic audio cable, when it will prove to offer no better sound quality in wire runs of 50' or less. That's just snake oil. If you are an audiophile who wants flawless, crystal clear performance from your theater system, you should use eXtreme Speaker Wire
on runs up to 100' long (maximum). With longer wire runs, you will begin to get added resistance due to capacitance and inductance, but will still get excellent sound for 'whole home' background sound.
• Capacitance can cause your receiver to work harder
• Inductance can cause slight attenuation in your highest treble output
When it comes to your audio wire, the key factor to consider is cable resistance, and eXtreme Speaker Wire
is designed with low resistive loss. We specialize in wire, for several applications, and that allows us to offer a higher quality product at a lower price.
Rest assured that you are buying another eXtreme Consumer Products®
brand, high quality American made product that you can rely on. Please contact us with any pre-sales questions you may have, or post-sales comments. We invite your feedback and appreciate your patronage.Read More