CJHFAMILY Indoor 24-Hour Digital Electronic Kitchen Home Cook Classroom Countdown and Count Up Timer / Clock with Magnet
CJHFAMILY Indoor 24-Hour Digital Electronic Kitchen Home Cook Classroom Countdown and Count Up Timer / Clock with Magnet Features
- COUNTS UP AND DOWN: As well as a countdown timer, minute timer and hour timer, this can also act as a stopwatch counting up from zero. Perfect timer for exercise, gym workout, sports, assessments, cooking (ie egg timer), homework, debate, games and classroom timer activities. Maximum time is 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds. And the timer can also be used as a clock at ordinary times.
- LOUD SOUNDING ALARM: The timer has an alarm that signals when time is up. You will easily be able to hear the typical beeping sound in the room. It is loud and clear but not deafening. The mildly hard of hearing should have no problem with the alarm.
- LARGE AND CLEAR LCD DISPLAY: The timer displays hours, minutes and seconds clearly and separately that you can even easily read countdown time from a fair distance without keeping it close by. Ideal for those with not the best eyesight.
- MAGNETIC BACK, STAND AND HOOK FOR HANGING: You have 3 different choices for placement for the room thermometer. Either stick it to the refrigerator door with the rear magnet, or use the stand to place it on the table-top , and finally you can flip the stand over and use the hook to hang it on a refrigerator shelf.
- 100% SATISFACTION WARRANTY: Pls note one piece of AAA battery is needed(not included in the package). The device can't be turned off, but you can enter the clock mode by pressing the MODE key, the timer can be used as a clock. So it will not waste battery and can runs for a very long time. If you're not completely satisfied with the timer, please contact us and you'll be offered for a FULL refund or replacement, no questions asked.
1. Open the battery door on the back-side of the unit.
2. Insert AAA size battery into the battery compartment （not included in the package ）, observing correct +/- polarities.
3. Place the battery door back onto the battery compartment. Setting the Clock
1. Enter the clock mode by pressing the MODE key. The clock icon will appear on the LCD.
2. To set the hour, press HOUR key until the desired hour appear on the LCD.
3. To set the minute, press MIN key until the desired minute appear on the LCD.
4. To set the second, press SEC key until the desired second appear on the LCD.
5. To select 12Hr or 24Hr clock mode format by pressing the START/STOP key. The PM icon will appear on the LCD for 12Hr format. Countdown Timer
1. Enter the timer mode by pressing the MODE key as many times as necessary until the timer icon appear on the LCD.
2. Press HOUR key to set the desired hour.
3. Press MIN key to set the desired minute.
4. Press SEC key to set the desired second.
5. To start or stop/pause the time, press START/STOP key.
6. The alarm will beep for 1 min if left idle.
7. Press any key to stop the alarm sound. Note:the display will revert to showing the current countdown time set.
8. Reset the countdown time back to zero by pressing and holding the MIN and SEC keys at the same time until the display shows "00:00:00". The timer needs to stop running before it can be reset. Count Up Timer
1. Under timer mode,press the START/STOP key to start the count up.
2. Press the START/STOP key to pause and press again to resume the count up.
3. The alarm will beep for 1 min when the max.Time limit "23:59:59" is reached.
4. Reset the count up time back to zero by pressing and holding the MIN and SEC keys at the same time until the display shows "00:00:00". The timer needs to stop running before it can be reset.Read More