BitEye Low Latency FPV Camera, with Built-in 1080P Video Recorder, 2-in-1 Board Camera for Racing Mini-Quadcopters or small planes
BitEye Low Latency FPV Camera, with Built-in 1080P Video Recorder, 2-in-1 Board Camera for Racing Mini-Quadcopters or small planes Features
- Records 1080P 30FPS full HD video to SD card while simultaneously outputting real-time CVBS video to your video transmitter
- 30~40 ms latency when record 720P*60FPS, top performance among HD cameras. Fast response to ambient light changes. Get clear video all the time when your drone moves quickly from a bright environment to a dark environment, or vice versa.
- Lens focus can be adjusted. Lens can be removed, changed or upgraded.
- Video record protection: Never lose the video recording when the battery gets disconnected due to a crash or other reason.
- Weight 19 g (0.68 oz), size 1.25*18.104.22.168 inches. Excellent video image quality, TI chipset provides robust cutting edge performance.
If you have any special request, don't hesitate to contact us. BitEye company has strong R&D ability, would love to adapt for customer demand. Specification
camera Size: 1.26*1.26*1.37 inch
Weight: 0.67 Ounce
FOV: 155 degree
focal length: 1 meter by default, can be adjusted
video resolution: 1080P*30 FPS, 720P*60FPS
Video format: FLV
Support micro SD card up to 32G Feature
Excellent image quality in low light environment.
Low power warning: OSD display warning when the battery is low power.
The lens focal can be adjusted by yourself with a software tool developed by us.
The lens can be removed. If the lens get damaged during flight, you can just change the lens at very low cost. We also provide standard lens, wide angle lens, IR sensitive lens (not included inside this camera package), welcome to contact us if you need.
Unexpected power-off will not damage video files which has already been recorded.
Vibration absorber makes the video more stable, assembled with screws, can be removed if you don't need it. Package
Hyper-L Camera: 1PCS
Vibration Absorber: 1PCS
User's Manual: 1PCS
Main Cable: 1PCS
Voltage Detection Board: 1PCS
Voltage Detection Cable: 1PCS
Debugging Board: 1PCS
Debugging Cable: 1PCS
Lens Mount : 2PCS
Lens Locking Collar: 2PCS
M2 Screw: 8PCS
Lens Mount Screw: 4PCS M2
Copper Column: 8PCS
Cable Tie: 4PCS
Hook and Loop Fastener: 2PCS
Lens Cleaning Cloth: 2PCS
EVA Protection Sleeve: 1PCRead More