Unilove Garden Hose 50ft Expandable Hose Water Pipe Quality Hose Pipe Includes 8 Function Spray Nozzle (50 Feet, Black)
Unilove Garden Hose 50ft Expandable Hose Water Pipe Quality Hose Pipe Includes 8 Function Spray Nozzle (50 Feet, Black) Features
- Premium Expanding Water Hose: Good outer Tube, this Flexible water hose doesn't kink tangle and doesn't has seeped after use like traditional hoses, ultra lightweight and easy to store.
- Commercial Grade Brass Fittings: Durable solid brass fittings and double outer webbing makes these garden hoses no leaking and suitable for high and low pressure water systems.
- Easy to Carry, Easy for Your Outdoor Work: Durable inner hose, Made of dual layer, heavy duty latex, for maximum strength. You will be able to bring this flexible garden hose around your yard with ease, as it will never bunch up or twist.
- Heavy Duty Expanding Hose, Super strong latex core: With super tough rubber inner hose covered in super strong nylon webbing, it ensures long use, ageing resistance and it can prevent sandy soil and other foreign object into it.
- Expandable Garden Hose with 8-Patten Spray Nozzle: Water hose nozzle has 8 watering settings: mist, center, flat, cone, soaker, full, angle and shower, this feature can shut off and remove nozzle/sprinkler if desired, suitable as car washing watering gun, perfect for watering flowers, cleaning windows etc.
: Made of dual layer, heavy duty latex. Color:
1 x Expandable garden hose (50Ft).
1x Spray nozzle. Feature:
Flexible water hose in brass fittings, super strong and durable, never kink, twist or tangle, but very easy to carry and store. Packed together with a spray nozzle, this expanding garden hose can work with the adjustments of different spray patterns, suitable for washing the car, watering flowers / vegetables, cleaning windows / floor etc. Tips: 1.
When using this garden hose 50 ft, try not to use at the highest flow rate if your pressure if your water pressure is strong. 2.
Don't store the watering hose in the sun or with pressure in the hose. Completely drain prior to storage. Cover as necessary to protect from the sun. 3.
During use try not to step on the pressurized hose and use caution so it does not get snagged or caught on a sharp object. Lay it out straight toward the area that you need to water. NOTE: 1.
The length it expands depends on the water pressure, so please ensure the enough press then it can expand to the full length. 2.
Drain your hose in the summer when you are not using it and keep it shaded as much as possible. 3.
The outer webbing protects the inner expandable hose, so please take care that the outer webbing is not cut, torn or puncture. 4.
The valve maybe a little tight the first time, please just use a spanner to try. Service:
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us for the first time. We will get back to you ASAP.
- If you are satisfied with our service and products, please show your objective evaluation. Wish you have a great shopping experience here. Read More