Techstick New 5.8 inch S7 HUD Head Up Display with OBD2 Interface Plug Play KM/h MPH Speeding Warning Combine OBD & GPS System Freely Switch
Techstick New 5.8 inch S7 HUD Head Up Display with OBD2 Interface Plug Play KM/h MPH Speeding Warning Combine OBD & GPS System Freely Switch Features
NOTE If no data display in OBD Mode, pls switch it to GPS mode, then HUD can work.When the first time using the GPS mode, the search GPS takes about more than 1 hoursOn the mountain, outskirts or the GPS can not cover the place, pls switch it to the OBD2 Mode.
- Combine OBD & GPS HUD system into one, free switch. Freely switch between OBD and GPS modes.
- 5.8 Inch big screen HD display.Automatic and manual brightness adjustment modes.
- Easy installation using your car's OBD-II port; mounts onto dashboard with adjustable bracket
- OBD2 and GPS mode dual mode S7 HUD support GPS and OBD2 mode, for the OBD2 protocol compatible car can also switch to use the GPS mode, if the OBD2 protocol can not be used can be used GPS display mode, to avoid the purchase of the machine can not take the situation. GPS first search signal time will be longer,GPS mode as long as the car can be read after the start of power data.
- Notice：Some buyers told HUD can not power off automatically after car power off.The reference start/off voltage is 132, but sometimes after your car power off ,bettery may still offer current for HUD, so you should adjust your Reference voltage 132 to 135～138.so that it can automatically power on/off .
Environmental noise: 《=60dB(A)
Alarm sound level: 》=30dB(A)
Working voltage: 9V~16Vdc(12Vdc/400mA)
Screen size: 13.5*8*1.5(cm)
HUD Weight: 120g Auto start and off setting
The default start/off voltage is 132,if you found your hud failed auto start,you
can try to reset your voltage to 128.
Sometimes after your car power off ,HUD may still in working condition, so you
should adjust your default voltage 132 to 135～138.so that it can automatically power off.
If you do not want complex setting,you can also try manual close. Alarm wave on/off setting.
Long pull down the trackwheel for 5 secends: turn on or off the alarm sound. OBDII Main Functions:
1.RPM,voltage,driving distance,water temperature,driving time
2.Fuel consumption,water temperature,voltage
3.RPM unit,voltage unit(V),driving distance unit(KM/Mile),water temperature unit(℃/℉）
4.Fuel consumption unit(L/H, L/100km)
5.All small circle lights turn off when driving speed exceed 50km/H
6.Decorative light(will be turn on all the time when driving)
7.All light circle turns off when the RPM exceed 4000r
10.Display icon (from left to right): menu setting,shift reminder,engine fault code,over speed icon,light sensor,buzzer mark,fatigue driving,low voltage alarm,high water temperature alarm Package Included:
1 x Head up display
1 x ODB data line
1 x Reflection paster
1 x English User ManualRead More