InstallerParts CAT5E Ethernet Cable 150 FT Green - UTP Booted - Professional Series - 1 Gigabit/Sec Network / Internet Cable, 350MHZ
InstallerParts CAT5E Ethernet Cable 150 FT Green - UTP Booted - Professional Series - 1 Gigabit/Sec Network / Internet Cable, 350MHZ Features
- 150 FT ETHERNET CABLE GREEN CAT5E: The InstallerParts CAT5E cable connects common devices on a Local Area Network (LAN), such as laptops, PCs and Mac, servers, printers, modems, routers, hubs, switch boxes, network media players, NAS, VoIP phones, and more
- HIGH QUALITY 100% COPPER: InstallerParts CAT5 and CAT6 patch cables are made of 100% pure copper wire with 50 micron gold plated RJ45 plugs. Our cables use high quality, long-lasting materials and feature a highly durable design at an affordable price.
- EXTRAORDINARY PERFORMANCE: With speeds of up to 1 Gbps, our 350 MHZ UTP CAT5E patch cable provides a high-speed, fast data transfer for server applications, cloud storage, video chatting, online high definition video streaming and more.
- MAXIMUM COMPATIBILITY: Meets or exceeds Category 5E performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA* T-568B standard wiring. UL/cUL Listed. RoHS.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We are confident that you will love our CAT 5 cables. If for any reason you do not, we will accept your return for a full refund.
InstallerParts Cat5e Network Patch Cables offer connectivity to computers and network components such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, network attached storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones and more.
InstallerParts Cat5e patch cables are available in 26 different lengths ranging from 0.5 foot to 200 feet and in a variety of colors (black, blue, gray, green, orange, purple, red, white and yellow).
This cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 350 MHz and is suitable for fast gigabit ethernet. All InstallerParts Cat5e cables are made of 100% bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444, which requires pure bare copper wire in communications cables. Our Cat5 patch and bulk cables are used by data centers around the world. Product Specs:
- Category 5 (Class E) Cable
- Cable Type: CAT5e UTP (Unshielded Twist Pair)
- Outside Diameter: 5.8 ± 0.3 mm (0.23 ± 0.01 inch)
- Connector Type: RJ45
- Conductor Material: 100% Bare Copper
- Contact Plating: 50 Micron Gold Plated
- Conductor Gauge: 24 AWG
- Cable Performance: Up to 350 MHz
- Cable Structure: Stranded
- T56a8B (AT&T 258A) Wired
- TIA/EIA* T-568B standard wiring
- Verified, RoHS Compliant
- UL/cUL Listed High Quality 100% Copper:
InstallerParts patch cables are made of 100% bare copper wire and 50 micron gold plated RJ45 plugs. We do not use CCA (copper clad aluminum wire).
Each item that we offer has been hand selected by our team and achieves our standards for premium quality. Our factory-partners employ industry environmental standards such as ISO9001, ISO14001 or RoHS.Read More